New 504 Accommodations form and HIPAA as of 2016-17

Sunday, October 09, 2016 1:13:00 PM

The HIPAA is needed when requesting busing accommodations

Rate this Content 0 Votes

To anyone whose child uses a 504 for accommodations in school, be aware that the form has changed for 2016-17. There is a new format on the HIPAA so that parents do not have to separately initial their consent to discuss info when they sign their consent to release records. It is page 2 of this 504 request form. (Use for busing accommodations also).


There is also a new more involved 504 form for the doctors to complete here

Site Map | Printable View | © 2008 - 2021 Parents to Improve School Transportation | Powered by mojoPortal | HTML 5 | CSS | design by dcarter